The Exo Terra Glass Terrarium is the ideal reptile or amphibian housing designed by European herpetologists. The front opening doors allow easy access for maintenance and feeding. A specially designed lock will prevent escape and the doors can be opened separately.
The full screen top ventilation allows UVB and infrared penetration and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning. In the back of the screen cover are 5 closable wire or tube inlets on both sides to install Heat Wave Rocks, Waterfalls, sensors, etc. inside the terrarium.
The bottom plate of the terrarium is raised to mount a substrate heater to heat a part of the extended ground surface. The extra high fixed front window is ideal for thick layers of substrates (burrowing reptiles), aquatic parts (paludarium) or to mount an Exo Terra reptile den (not included).
The natural background is in the same color like all other Exo Terra decoration items and provides an extra climbing dimension. Heat this terrarium using an Exo Terra LIGHT DOME / ALUMINUM UV REFLECTOR LAMP (part numbers PT2055 or PT2077) in conjunction with the Exo Terra LIGHT BRACKET / LIGHT DOME SUPPORT FIXTURE (part number PT2223).
Other lamps and fixtures are not approved, may cause product damage and pose a fire hazard. Check with the SIC tool for the product description
More About The Product
- Glass terrarium for reptiles and amphibians
- Front doors can open separately
- Closable inlets for wires and/or tubing, Waterproof bottom
- Measures 24 x 18 x 12 Inch
- Use Lamp PT2055 or PT2077 with bracket PT2223
- Tokay Gecko – https://marksanimals.com/tokay-geckos/
- Leopard Gecko – https://marksanimals.com/leopard-geckos/
- Mourning Gecko – https://marksanimals.com/keeping-mourning-geckos-as-pets/